The stakes are high. As heaven gets closer, demons are frantically harassing souls to capture them quickly for the kingdom of darkness or disable them from their purpose.
As believers, our souls cannot be possessed. However, demons can rent space through your agreements and create strongholds to keep you from God’s plan for your life.
Like any good strategist, Satan has a well-crafted plan to deconstruct the assembling of the saints and remove your religious freedom.
Hebraically, the year 5780 (our 2020) was the year of the mouth. It was a year intended to release the roar of the lion of Judah. Instead, the demonic realm found a way to cover our mouths and shut down the roar with face masks. The devils are mocking us!
I recently put a meme up on Facebook that pictured an ice cream truck with the writing “Liver and Onions-The Year 2020.” Suffice to say 2020 was not what we expected! But God!
None of this surprises God. His plans will reign, but we have a part to play. God has given us authority over everything that has life in this realm.
Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Gen 1:28 (NKJV)
Knowledge is power. What you can see and understand cannot hurt you. Here is a list of the top COVID-19 demonic allies.
Covid-19’s Demonic Team
- Anxiety and Depression- This tag-team opens the door for the rest. I used to call them the Christmas Proverb (12:25) spirits, but they want to be here year-round.
Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression. But a good word makes it glad. (Proverbs 12:25 NKJV)
- Isolation, Self Pity, and Loneliness- These teammates spur weariness in the waiting that keeps your promises for 2020 at a distance. They isolate and intoxicate with self- pity. They invite the next team.
- Apathy, Hopelessness, and Death– I just wrote about this team in a recent blog. This team gets you to quit and say things like, “I can’t do this anymore.” They overwhelm you with hopelessness to bring death to your dreams.
- Pride, Anger, and Rage- This team loves social media. Pride tells us our opinions are right, so anger and rage can divide relationships and further isolate us.
- Rejection, Abandonment, and Suicide- The demonic realm always comes to kill, steal, and destroy. Suicide rates are soaring, and rejection is at the root of this evil.
The enemy is prowling around like a lion to devour. It is time to release the roar of the Lion of Judah. It is time to shout, “The ruling spirit is the Holy Spirit, and God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
If you sense any of these demonic agendas halting your kingdom plan, we are only one intake form away.
Let’s regroup and make the devils regret trying to mute us!