What are you struggling with?
Above & Beyond provides Christian counseling services worldwide. Select the focus area or topic below:
Get access to our free Resource Library.
|Learn about You|
|Aftermath of Adultery|
|Lust or Pornography|
|Deliverance From Strongholds|
|How to Fight Fair|
|Baggage from Prior Relationships|
|Addictive Behavior in Relationships|
Initial Consultation – In Office or Online
The first session, whether in our Florida offices or online via the internet, is always an interview where you can share the issues the issues that have led you to seek help. It is an open-ended sessions where we try to gain understanding of the situation so we can formulate and propose the best ministry plan.
Typical questions addressed include, but are not limited to, the following:
- “If you died today, would you be in heaven or hell? If you think you’d be in heaven, why would God let you in?”Christian Counseling Counselors Tampa
- “What is your family history?”
- “Do you see issues in your life that seem to be generational”
- (For couples): “What are the major issues you are dealing with?”
- (For families): “What behaviors do you see in your children that are a concern?
- “Are there ‘issues’ in your life (depression, anger, fear, addictions, pornography, etc) that you’ve not gotten victory over?”
- Client’s understanding of spiritual warfare
- Personal or family history in the occult
- Synopsis of major relationships/marriages and why they ended
- Past and present use of psychotropic medications
- Past counseling experiences and / or healing processes
Financial Consideration for Christian Counseling Services
The counseling center is self-supporting and we are not subsidized by any churches or outside organizations. The normal cost for Christian counseling services from licensed and degreed professionals typically runs $140 per 50-minute session or more. If you have are able, we would appreciate your financial support in that amount. We do not accept insurance.
For those who have lower incomes, the following sliding scale price guide, based upon total gross household income, will assist you in determining a reasonable contribution to this Center for each fifty minute counseling session.
|Monthly Gross Pay||Contribution|
|Less than $1,500/month||$90|
|$1,500 – $2,500/month||$115|
|More than $2,500/month||$140|