- Understanding our enemy
- How do spirits enter a person?
- How do you know if a person needs deliverance?
- How do you “do deliverance”? Can anyone do it?
- What happens (should happen?) after deliverance?
- Answers to common FAQs
Did you know that generational curses are a major open door for demonic torment in a person’s life? Didn’t Jesus become a curse for us and break those? Yes He did-but the demonic kingdom can still be active.
This podcasts talk about bloodline, ethnic and land curses that can lead to demons at work in our lives. More importantly, we will address how to deal with the spirits associated with those curses.[Read more…]
The term spiritual warfare is used extensively in the church and in various contexts. A lot of the information that is shared is not necessarily wrong, rather can be vague and hard to apply.
This episode offers practical insights on how to wage spiritual warfare more effectively, from the perspective of two experience deliverance ministers and licensed Christian Counselors.
You will learn about:
- driving our spirits (deliverance)
- discerning spirits
- resisting spirits
- binding spirits
God created us to have godly soul ties, bondings based upon love. When we have ungodly linkages, there is an open door for demonic torment in our lives.
- Talks about open doors for demons to attack us.
- Defines the term “soul tie” and looks at the two different types.
- Explains why unhealthy or ungodly soul ties provide an entry point for demons
- Details how to break ungodly soul ties and maintain freedom.
- Explains why breaking ungodly soul ties is an important prerequisite for receiving deliverance ministry.