All Counseling Services
We offer a wide-range of Christ-centered counseling. There is help for men, women, couples (married, unmarried, premarital) and families. Explore what we can do for you below:
|Understand Your Temperament|
|Are You Cursed?|
|Aftermath of Adultery|
|Get Control Of Your Life (Setting Boundaries)|
|Lust or Pornography|
|How to Fight Fair|
|Baggage from Prior Relationships|
|Addictive Behavior in Relationships|
Are you ready to get started?
The first session, whether in our office or online via the internet, is always an interview where you can share the issues the issues that have led you to seek help. It is an open-ended sessions where we try to gain understanding of the situation so we can formulate and propose the best ministry plan.
Typical questions addressed include, but are not limited to, the following:
- “If you died today, would you be in heaven or hell? If you think you’d be in heaven, why would God let you in?”Christian Counseling Counselors Tampa
- “What is your family history?”
- “Do you see issues in your life that seem to be generational”
- (For couples): “What are the major issues you are dealing with?”
- (For families): “What behaviors do you see in your children that are a concern?
- “Are there ‘issues’ in your life (depression, anger, fear, addictions, pornography, etc) that you’ve not gotten victory over?”
- Client’s understanding of spiritual warfare
- Personal or family history in the occult
- Synopsis of major relationships/marriages and why they ended
- Past and present use of psychotropic medications
- Past counseling experiences and / or healing processes
The counseling center is self-supporting and we are not subsidized by any churches or outside organizations. The normal cost for counseling services from licensed, professional counselors typically runs $120 per session or more. If you have are able, we would appreciate your financial support in that amount. We do not accept insurance.
For those who have lower incomes, the following sliding scale price guide, based upon total gross household income, will assist you in determining a reasonable contribution to this Center for each fifty minute counseling session
|Monthly Gross Pay||Suggested Donation|
|Less than $1,500/month||$80|
|$1,500 – $2,500/month||$100|
|More than $2,500/month||$120|