Preparation for Online Sessions
We have had great success helping clients all over the world! Check out our Client Success Stories.
How Do I Get Started?
- Have a computer, smartphone (Apple or Android) or tablet with webcam and microphone capability. A headset (with microphone) is highly recommended. Performance is generally better on a laptop or desktop computer if you have an older or more basic tablet. We recommend that you not use a phone for our sessions because the viewing screen for desktop sharing is so small.
- We will use a free web-conferencing application called GoToMeeting. This a free, safe and very novice-friendly application. You do not need to purchase or register to use GoToMeeting with us. You may be asked to download a plug-in; say “yes” to that request. You will test your system below.
- Test that your computer is ready.
Test your video and microphone
- Using a phone or tablet? You can download a GoToMeeting app from Google Play and Apple.
- If all works satisfactorily, you are ready to make an appointment with us! Contact us now! If you have problems, let us know.
- When it is time for your online session, click on the link that you will receive in an email from your counselor. It will direct you to the online meeting room for your session. You will also have the meeting ID if your application requires it. Or, you can click on the room link at the bottom of this page. Enter the room five (5) minutes before your appointment. If there is another session in process, you will not be able to enter.
We’ll see you online!