Do you have a history of declaring the following regularly, like a broken record?
- “I just don’t care!”
- “I feel numb! “
- “I give up! Whatever!”
Do you want to cross over out of lukewarmness and get back to on-fire passionate living?
Consider some of the dreams and goals that you had when you were younger. Everything seemed so attainable and possible, but over time things got further out of reach with increased responsibilities.
Do you know why?
The demonic kingdom wants to steal the gifts and ministry God has planned for your life.
Here is the sad part: For most of us, our own words begin to confirm the lies of the enemy and put our dreams out of reach. With only a few set backs or missed opportunities a spirit of apathy sets the kindling fire with your tongue, and begins to move you off Gods destiny path.
Apathy is a fraudulent cover up we use as a self defense mechanism to keep people from seeing our true feelings.
Now that we have exposed this lying spirit of apathy, let’s shed some truth on it.
Gods plan for your life has not expired.
Your desires were placed on your heart by God himself, and today is a new day filled with abundant grace to take back what the enemy has stolen.
Breaking Apathy In Your Life
Get some time alone and do the following:
- Review your life and look at some of the losses or instances that caused you to doubt your ability. Write them down.
- Forgive those that were involved in those losses or missed opportunities.
- Forgive yourself for giving up on Gods purpose and ask God to forgive you for agreeing with what the enemy said over your future.
- Write down word curses you have spoken over those missed opportunities that may have allowed an apathetic spirit to numb you or steal your passion.
- Pray this out loud: “Heavenly Father, I know that you have planted in me a purpose-filled destiny for the kingdom of God. I repent for having spoken out words that do not line up with that purpose, specifically ( speak out loud those words you have spoken over yourself) I now break the power of these word curses and any unknown word curses and all that I have spoken over myself. I cancel the assignment of every spirit upon me from these curses and declare that you have no hold over me, in the name of Jesus Christ.”
You may require additional counseling or deliverance ministry but these simple steps will fan the flames of hope in your life and begin to move you from defeat to victory today.