Your comments are welcome on the Above & Beyond website’s blog and on our YouTube channel. In fact, we encourage you to leave comments on our posts so we can be enlightened and also so they can help others.
We are a Christian Counseling center and Academy and recognize that our content is often controversial for many. We welcome opposing viewpoints but are adamant that the discourse be civil and it does involve personal attacks against us or others who post.
By adding a comment to the posted blogs, you agree to the terms of this comment policy.
- Moderation. All comments will be moderated before posting.
- Stay On Topic. Keep your comments on the blog post topic.
- Length. Keep your comments short and to the point. Break up your writing into paragraphs to make it easier to read. If you really have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to our post.
- Language. We work to create a safe, collaborative environment on this site where people with all levels of experience and religious backgrounds can ask questions and receive answers. We expect your comments to match the tone of our posts, and will edit or delete them to maintain the site environment. We also reserve the right to edit your comments for grammar and other language issues and will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- Opposing Opinions. We welcome your comments and encourage you to share your experiences even when your opinion or experience differs from ours. We believe the community benefits from hearing a range of opinions. Write your comments in a supportive, instructional tone and they will remain on the site. This is a Christian website; we can disagree without being disagreeable or rude.
- Email Address. All commenter must provide a valid email address. Your email address will not appear in your comments, and will only be used if necessary to contact you about your comment.
- Website/Blog Link. You may provide a link to your website or blog.
- Other Links. You can provide a relevant link within your comment as appropriate. However, we reserve the right to edit all links within comments including any invalid links.
- Editorial Discretion. We retain the right to maintain the comments posted on this site as part of the site content. While we agree to follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to make exceptions at our discretion.
- Legal Responsibility. Each author remains responsible for the legal and other consequences of his or her comments.