We Received Your Intake Form
Check your inbox; you will receive this same information in an email. If you want to get started, see below:
We’ve received your client intake form and look forward to working with you. We appreciate your commitment to move ahead with us and will do all that we can to help you.
You digitally signed a “Release of Liability” page. You may download a copy of that page here: Release of Liability.
Here are your next steps…
1. If you are going to be receiving help over the internet, verify that your device and internet connection is up to the task:
2. If you selected “First available counselor”, you do not need to do anything. One of our counselors will contact you via email or phone to get the first session scheduled.
3. If you selected a counselor, contact him/her to get the first session scheduled:
— US clients: Phone: 800-264-6236 and key in an extension below. Note: the extensions below are NOT listed in the greeting you will hear. They are only made available to clients like yourself.
Note: Select from the Counselor list below:
– x93 – Phyllis J. Tarbox, PhD (Tampa, Clearwater, Internet)
– x94 – Shirley George, MA (Brandon, Internet)
– x98 – José Barreda, PhD (Tampa, Internet, Males/couples only, Spanish also)
– x97 – Jan McKee, MA (Tampa, Clearwater, Internet)
– x96 – Evelyn Benjamin, BA (Internet, Spanish also)
— International clients: Email your counselor below to set up the first session. Let them know you completed the intake form. IMPORTANT: email only ONE counselor.
– Phyllis J. Tarbox, PhD: email@example.com
– Shirley George, MA: firstname.lastname@example.org
– José Barreda, PhD: email@example.com
– Jan McKee, MA: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Evelyn Benjamin, BA: email@example.com
We accept cash, check and credit cards at time of service (internet clients: we will send you an invoice you can pay online). We do not accept insurance.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Thank you for your choosing us to assist in your time of need. We are believing the Lord led you to us and will do all we can to help you.
Above & Beyond Christian Counseling