We have had great success helping clients all over the world! Check out our Client Success Stories.
You will require:
- Computer, smartphone (Apple or Android) or tablet with webcam and microphone capability. A headset (with microphone) is highly recommended. Performance is generally better on a laptop or desktop computer if you have an older or more basic tablet. We recommend that you not use a phone for our sessions because the viewing screen for desktop sharing is so small.
- Skype account or ability to use our free GoToMeeting online application (see below to test).
How do I get started?
1. If you are an experienced Skype user, you are all set! You just need to contact us to get started. If you are not totally comfortable with Skype, we will use:
2. GoToMeeting. This a free, safe and very novice-friendly application. You may be asked to download a plug-in; say “yes” to that request. You will test your system below.
4. Using a phone or tablet? You can download apps. You may be required to enter a meeting ID; you will receive that from your counselor.
5. If all works satisfactorily, you are ready to make an appointment with us! Contact us now! If you have problems, let us know.
6. When it is time for your online session, click on the link that you will receive in an email from your counselor. It will direct you to the online meeting room for your session. You will also have the meeting ID if your application requires it.
We’ll see you online!